To date we have uncovered over 100 new showings of various sizes and grades. Including two Kuroku style VMS deposits! One is located in a major EM anomaly!
- Several types of mineral deposits are present in the area, the principal target in the Sicker Group rocks are volcanogenic, polymetallic massive sulphides: The massive sulfides are hosted in felsic volcanic tuffs of the McLaughlin Ridge Formation and are restricted to a belt running from Chipman Creek to Mount Richards, in the hanging wall of the Fulford fault.
- The mount sicker property is well known on Vancouver Island for several past producing mines the Lenora, Tyee and Richard III. Exploration has been ongoing over the past century. Smaller showings have been located over the years but until now Minimal Kuroku type VMS discoveries have been made!
- With a mild west-coast climate, along with excellent logging road infrastructure provide easy-access and year-round working conditions.
- With over a thousand-man hours clocked between three prospectors we have located over 100 new mineral showings and two Kuroko Style VMS discoveries with one centered over a major magnetic anomaly. There are several geophysical targets including two covering the VMS deposits.
- The property covers almost all of Mount Sicker and a portion of Mount Brenton. Between all cells/tenures portions of the property cover 13 Minfiles. There are Reverted Crown Grants (1 base-metal CG may be active.) The property is located on private property owned by the Mosaic Group which was historically deeded E&R Railway surface grants.
- To date we have removed over 590 samples from various areas on the property, taken thousands of photos, dozens of videos of the showings locating dozens of old workings and gathering some general geological information. Almost all of the samples we removed have been analyzed by pXRF and over a dozen samples sent in for analysis.
This property is for option or sale.